Most Qualified Person
So you must be wondering who is the most qualified person in India. The answer is Dr. Shrikant Jichkar who was a all rounder – academician, politician, painter, professional photographer, and stage actor. He is the Most Qualified Person in India.
Read on to know in detail about the Shrikant Jichkar :
Dr. Shrikant Jichkar, who was a highly educated person with many achievements to his credit, was born into a Marathi family and hailed from a small hamlet in Nagpur.
He not only had 20 post graduate University Degrees but also he was bestowed with gold medals in most of them.
He got his D. Litt (Doctor of Literature) in Sanskrit, the highest of any Degree in a University
Limca Book of Records lists him as the most qualified person in India. It is indeed sad that he was killed in an accident at the age of 50 on June 2, 2004..
His achievements are as follows:
- M.A (Psychology)
- M.A. (Ancient Indian History,Culture and Archaeology)
- M.A. (Political Science)
- M.A. (Philosophy)
- M.A.(English Literature)
- M.A. (History)
- M.A. (Sanskrit)
- M.A. (Economics)
- M.A. (Sociology)
- M.A. (Public Administration
- Journalism (B.Journ)
- Law (L.L.B.)
- Medical Doctor (MBBS)
- He also cleared IPS and IAS exams before entering into politics by contesting in General Elections.
- In 1980 he was elected to Maharashtra Legislative Assembly, becoming the youngest MLA in the country at 25.
- Shrikant Jichkar used to handle 14 portfolios at the same time. He also served in Rajya Sabha for six years.
- He had one of the biggest personal libraries in India with 52,000 books.
- How did he achieve such feat?He used to appear for the exams in every summer and winter. Between 1973 and 1990, he wrote as many as 42 University exams.
If you liked the post then do not forget to share among your friends!