Recipes with coffee
Almost everyone in India is using coffee powder only as a part of their beverage drink, out of which hot and cold coffee is the most common ones!
While I was writing this article, I was getting tempted to make a coffee for myself!
It’s like, “1 cup of coffee a day, keeps me happy all day!”
Coffee is great, unless you overdo it. it helps in keeping you alert while you on work, but overdoing it might interfere with your sleeping cycle. So just take care. Moderation is the key to happiness!
However, have you ever thought of eating coffee rather than drinking it?
Try these mouth-watering recipes with coffee powder and share your views on the same!
Coffee Cake With Fruity Effect.
– 2 tbsp. of bananas (chopped)
– 1 scoop of strawberry ice-cream
– 1 cup of eggless vanilla cake (spongy)
– 2-3 pieces of nut chikki
– 1 tsp of coffee powder
– 1 cup of warm water
-2-3 pieces of nut chikki
– 1 strawberry waffle roll (optional)
– Prepare coffee soaking syrup by mixing 1 tsp of coffee powder in 1 cup of warm water.
– Add ½ cup of vanilla cake in the soaking coffee syrup evenly.
– Add 2 tbsp of chopped banana evenly on the coffee syrup soaked vanilla cake.
– After adding banana, add 2-3 pieces of nutty chiki on the same.
– After all these toppings, add 1 scoop of strawberry ice-cream.
– Garnish it with chikki and waffle roll (optional).
– Serve chilled.
– 2 cups of milk
– 10 gms of plain agar agar
– 2 tbsp. of palm sugar/brown sugar/stevia
-1 tbsp. of low fat cream
– 2 tbsp. of cocoa powder + 2 tbsp. of milk
– 2 tbsp. of coffee powder + 2 tbsp. of warm water
– 1 tbsp. of vermicelli (chocolate can be optional)
– Combine 2 cups of water with agar-agar in a non-stick pan and cook on a slow flame till it dissolves completely in the water. Stir it continuously.
– Once it dissolves completely in the water, keep aside and strain the mixture through a muslin cloth or a strainer.
– Boil the milk and add the agar-agar which is kept aside. Now add sugar substitute+ cocoa powder + coffee syrup. Mix well.
– Simmer on a slow flame for 5-8 minutes, while stirring continuously.
– Remove from the flame and cool it down.
– Add the cream to the cooled mixture and mix well.
– Refrigerate for 4-6 hours or till the coffee mousse has set.
– Serve chilled garnished with chocolate vermicelli (optional).
Jamaican Passion Shot
– 1 cup of vanilla ice-cream
– 2 tsp. of coffee powder
– 2 tbsp. of honey
– 1 and ½ cup of crushed ice
– 2 tbsp. of whipped cream
– Combine vanilla ice cream+ coffee powder+ honey crushed ice in a mixer and blend till it becomes smooth
– In each shot glass, you must pour equal quantity of the drink and serve immediately garnished with 1 tbsp. of whipped cream.
Try these mouth watering recipes with coffee powder and thank us later!
More recipes coming up! Stay tuned!