In the era of fast forward life, somewhere we are compromising on our health.
Staying fit and healthy has taken a back seat in our life’s.
While dealing with patients on everyday basis, one common answer which everybody gives me for their illness is that ‘I don’t have time to eat in the morning so I usually skip having my breakfast’.
Almost 90% of the patients walking into my clinic have the same excuse.
I just want to ask these people- Are they happier and healthier after skipping their meals?
If they would be healthier, certainly they wouldn’t enter a doctor’s clinic then! Some people have no time to cook and that’s the reason they are skipping meals.
I was just wondering if I could help such people, and here I am- with my innovative mind, having innovative recipes that includes yogurt. Let’s have a look at the recipes with yogurt that you can always prepare in a matter of minutes!
Here Are Some Recipes With Yogurt To Help You Create A Healthy Magic For Your Taste Buds!
Yummilious strawberry cream!
- 1 cup plain yogurt (you can use your home-made curd as well)
- 4 strawberries (always try and use seasonal fruits)
- 1 tbsp. of organic raw honey (avoid using the processed ones)
- 1 whole walnut, 2-3 cashew nuts, 2 almonds
- Chop strawberries and add it to the plain yogurt. Grind it in the mixer.
- Add organic raw honey while mixing it.
- Pour it in the glass and top it with nuts.
Note: – You can also freeze it to make a yummy strawberry yogurt ice-cream
Veggie bread spread!
- 1 cup plain yogurt (You can use your home-made curd as well)
- A carrot, a beetroot,and a cucumber
- 1 tbsp. of olive oil
- 1 tbsp. of organic raw honey
- Salt and black pepper powder to taste
- Beat the yogurt or home-made curd till it becomes creamy.
- Add 1 tbsp. of organic raw honey and beat the yogurt/curd again.
- Add salt and black pepper powder to taste.
- Next, add finely chopped carrot, beetroot and cucumber to the yogurt/curd.
- You can use this quick healthy spread as a healthy breakfast option!
- You can add seasonings and flavorings to the yogurt/curd as per your requirements.
Kabuli channa yogurt!
- 2 small garlic cloves
- 1 cup of kabuli channa
- A cup of plain yoghurt/ home-made curd
- 1 tsp of cumin/jeera powder
- 3 tbsp. of olive oil
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Pomegranate seeds/chia seeds (for serving)
- Chopped fresh mint/pudina (for serving)
- Take purred kabuli channa (chickpeas) and add it to yogurt/home-made curd. Beat till it becomes a bit consistent.
- Add chopped garlic cloves, jeera powder and olive oil to the yoghurt-chickpea mixture.
- Add salt and black pepper to taste in the mixture
- Top it with 1 tbsp. of oil, pomegranate seeds/ chia seeds and mint!
- This dip goes the best with wheat baked chips or nachos!
The above mentioned recipes with yogurt are sure to delight your taste buds, while keeping you healthy at the same time!
Try these recipes with yogurt to make your breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert deliciously healthy and fun!