This is for all those who use USB. Have you ever wondered who invented it? Who is he?
Major Inventions and Discoveries?
- Inventor of the USB (Universal Serial Bus)
- Inventor of the APG (Accelerated graphics Port)
- PCI Express and many more.
Place of birth?
Graduated from the Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda, India.
Did Masters from The City University of New York, United States.
- Ajay Bhatt is a computer architect.
- As per reports, the first Universal Serial Bus technology began development in 1994. It was co-invented by Ajay Bhatt of Intel.
- He holds thirty-one U.S. patents.
- Bhatt said his original intent was to target serial and parallel ports, but USB has grown far beyond that to replace the display connector and networking.