While most of the youngsters dream about their jobs and still plan about what needs to be done, there is someone who just came out like a surprise package and gave each one of us a perfect definition of being successful! I am talking about Susant Pattnaik.
Who is Susant Pattnaik?
- He is a 20-year-old boy who not only had a dream of fulfilling his wishes but also fulfilled it!
- He is a young lad from Bhubaneshwar, Orissa.
- He is a serial inventor, serial entrepreneur, inspirational or motivational speaker.
- He is also being awarded with president’s award, not once but six times in a row.
- He has become the youngest speaker in TEDx.
- His areas of interest are scientific innovations and research.
Let’s know about Susant Pattnaik’s first invention!
- He invented his first breathing sensor apparatus which was device specifically made for disabled people so that they can live their life with absolute ease. They can easily breath through this apparatus.
- This apparatus won him innumerable national and international awards and all the considerations.
- Not just the award, his invention was appreciated by great personalities.
- The list of great personalities includes former president APJ Kalam who met Susant during IIM Ahmedabad in 2009 and awarded his invention as the best invention of the year.
- There is no doubt about Susant’s invention being the best which was appreciated by former president Mrs. Pratibha Patil, President of the country Mr. Pranab Mukerjee, Former DG of CSIR Dr. R A Mashelkar, Dr. Sam Pitroda, Mr James Cameron and many others were included in the list which would take up the entire page!
Earlier, he was just a wonder guy who was known for his inventions. Now he is a social tech entrepreneur that world is looking forward too!
Let’s take a look towards his awards and achievements in last few years!
- Year- 2008
- Former president of India award by Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam, NIF
- 35th Jawaharlal Nehru National Science Exhibition Award, NCERT
- CBSE National Science Exhibition Award
- Institute of Physics Exhibition Award
- Year- 2009
- President of India Award by Smt. Pratibha Devisingh Patil, NIF
- Former President of India Award by Dr APJ Abdul Kalam, NIF
- Year- 2010
- TR-35 Award, MIT Technology Review
- INK Fellow
- Intel IRIS Best Popular Invention Award
- Year- 2011
- NASA Award
- DLF- Pramerica Spirit of Community Award
- Eureka-11, IIT-B Business Plan Contest Award
- Year- 2012
- Golden Book of World Record Holder
- TED-India Speaker
- IDEAS-12, IIT-K Business Plan Contest Award
- Judge at SELL-X Exodia, IIT-Mandi Business Plan Contest
- Innovio-12, KIIT Business Plan Contest Award
- Year- 2013
- President of India Award by Shri Pranab Mukherjee, NIF
- Year- 2014
- Under-35-CEO Award by Yinka Brand
INVENTIONS BY SUSANT PATTNAIK
- Raksha Band- An Anti-Virus for rape attacks which was invented in the year 2014
- Special low cost electricity system which is like a dream come true for rural life which was invented in the year 2012
- Drive-less Car Technology Kit was invented in the year (2014)
- Super Chair was invented in the year (2014)
- Super Sense Technology was invented in the year (2011)
- Special Vehicle Security System was invented in the year (2011)
- Special Water Pump Automation System was invented in the year (2009)
There is no stop to this, Susant Pattnaik is doing great! We wish him more success in life!