Uddhab Bharali Is an?
Major Inventions and discoveries?
- Pomegranate de-seeding device
- Peeling Cassava
- Cement Brick making
- Manual paddy transplanting device
- Mini CTC plant
- Several equipments
- Total of 118 innovations
- President’s Grassroots Innovation Award
- Shristi Samman Award
- NASA Tech Create the Future Design Contest (2012, 2013)
- Rashtriya Ekta Samman
7 April 1962 (age 54)
Place of birth?
North Lakhimpur, Assam
- School, Government Secondary Lakhimpur.
- Jorhat Engineering College
- Institute of Engineers-India Madras
- In 1988 Mr. Uddhab Bharali started a business of polyethene making, due to the depths in his financial conditions.
- His talent and innovations came to public knowledge for the very first time in 1995 through a famous story-writer, novelist, river engineer and eco-technocrat Arnab Jan Deka who wrote an article about him in Dainik Assam news paper.
- In few months the same writer wrote about Mr. Uddhab Bharali ’s article in an English news paper.
- On July 5, 2012, Bharali entered into an online voting competition for the NASA Exceptional Technology Achievement Medal for his design of a benchtop pomegranate de-seeder.
- Bharali has an informal degree in Homeopathy.
- He has 2 dreams, one to set up an unconventional orphanage in his hometown which will produce technical experts and second to have an industrial village with multi-specialty skill development centre and a common facility where each person can bring in raw materials and get the intermediate product as per their requirement.