Rubik’s cubes are a fascinating company. It is exciting to shuffle and interesting to solve them. It has nothing to do with mathematics, but surely it increases your problem solving skills.
Below are some relevant details that every beginner or even a Rubik’s fan must know :
- The Rubik’s cube was invented in 1974 by Erno Rubik, a Hungarian architect, who wanted a working model to help explain three-dimensional geometry. After designing the “magic cube” as he called it (twice the weight of the current toy), he realized he could not actually solve the puzzle.
- It is believed that Rubik’s cube can be a relaxing and productive activity than gaming and social networking.
- It has emerged as a profession for a few. Puzzle creators and solvers have their own respects. Puzzle creators as the name says; create unique Rubik’s cubes which are sometimes sold for lakhs too.
- Puzzle solvers try to crack the cubes in minimum time and develop number of methods to solve the same cube.
- If you have ever tried solving a Rubik’s cube before, you need to try this time. It needs a lot of concentration and thinking to solve cubes.
- You can even test your IQ by solving them. Prefer to solve them on your own rather than taking the help of some YouTube video or the short notation steps.
- For a first few days, it irritates a lot to start arranging the pieces together. But gradually, you will start loving its company.
- Many of them learn finger tricks and start solving cubes faster. But others tend to solve different types of cubes.
- Various competitions are conducted to find the fastest cube solver. According to Guinness book of records, the 3*3 rubix cube was solved in 6 seconds!
- A number of channels are available on YouTube to help you solve cubes. If you are struggling too much then don’t look back to take help of these videos.
Comment on the box below your first rubiks cube feeling if you have tried it once. #My_first_rubiks.
Never miss the joy of solving a Rubik’s cube!
Stay tuned for my next article on types on Rubik’s cube!